The Master Champion shines with it's modern design and best quality in material and accomplishment. This soccer table is suitable for the professional player as well as for all who don't want to abstain on high demands. The Master Champion is officially admitted for all tournaments with categories International, Master Series and Pro Tour. The Master Champion corresponds to all requirements on the part of national and international federations and organizations and with his ITSF-certification and the special serial number it's an unicum from first class.
- each table was certified by the ITSF (= International Table Soccer Federation ) with a special serial number, so each table is unique.
- sandblasted playfield in high tournament quality
- the corpus of the table is made off 30mm MDF - the distance between players and playfield was increased, so the uncontrolled high rising balls are prevented
- the new goal construction was built after ITSF defaults - a new special plastic plate in the goal absorbs the energy of the ball, so the ball remains in the goal
- World Championship Edition playing rods of coldly pulled steel, hollow bars with 16mm diameter and 3mm wall thickness
- infused players in red/blue ensure more stability because they have no predetermined breaking point
- the new short ball bearings ensure a better lubrication and rod behaviour
- the playfield is made from a twisting-free MDF, so steady playing conditions are guaranteed for each table
- rods with rubbers and wood-plastic handles for high grip - 9x9cm metal powder coated legs with screws for height adjustment
- goal counters in red/blue with a timeout and set indication in grey and white
in scope of supply:
- 10 standard balls
- Manual for the easy buildup of the legs, rods, players and small parts
L 144 W 76,5 H 91,5cm
Weight app. 75 kg
Height from middle of playing rod to ground 87cm
Playfield 120x70,5 cm
Packing app. L 150 W 80 H 36 cm
Decor in silver and black
Guarantee 1 year
Waranty 2 year
The table is delivered with a corpus in assembled condition. The build up contains: the screw on of the legs, installation of rods and the assembly of a few small parts. (Build up time app. 30-45 minutes). In case the rods could be changed easily.